Connecting people to community.
Connecting people to community.
Find Your Dream Home
This beautiful traditional 2 story home has been meticulously cared for and updated over the last few years! Light and bright main level boasts hardwood floors throughout, upgraded lighting fixtures, large windows opening out to an expanded back pati
Welcome Home to this beautifully updated home in sought-after Wyndcliff! Enter through the custom double-front door into the grand two-story foyer and take in the gorgeous hardwoods and light and bright entrance foyer. Upgrades in this home include n
Experience love at first sight! The REAL HDWDS just refinished. Brand NEW GRANITE CNTRS and STAINLESS STEEL APPL just installed. AC system just replaced. The 30+ year roof shingles are less than 3 years old, NEW LVP flrs in the Master and 2nd bath. T
Another new home by 3D Construction Custom Homes.5 beds,4 full bathrms each w/access to full bath.This modern 2story will feature many of finishes of a home substantially above this price point on perfect lot w/mature trees.2 car garage, walkout base
New Build Ranch Full Basement 4BR/3BA + Bonus Plan, approximate completion date 6/1/2021 on lushly wooded private lot on dead end street in established Addison Heights community close to intersection of Chastain and Canton Road. Photo for rendering p
The Cobalt Plan built by Heatherland Homes. Features open concept plan. Large living room and kitchen area. Bedroom on the main is perfect for a guest room. 5 additional bedrooms on the upper level. Owner's suite has a fireplace. Oversized 4th bedroo
New Construction - Modern farmhouse plan that has 5 Bedrooms & 4 Full Bathrooms. Property features an open kitchen, Quartz Counter tops, Tile back splash, SS appliances, double oven, gas cook-top, Large Island w/ views to the family room. Full bed/ba
New Construction - Modern farmhouse plan that has 5 Bedrooms & 4.5 Bathrooms. Property features an open kitchen, Quartz Counter tops, Tile back splash, SS appliances, double oven, gas cook-top, Large Island w/ views to the family room. Full bed/bath
Recently Listed Properties
Latest Blog Post
- Off Market PropertyWhat does it take to find an “off market” property? With today’s market, a buyer’s agent is only as good as their creative resources allow. That means they need a lot of them. Not only did I marry the woman of my dreams in Tristina McElreath, but our business partnership also puts a very analytical … Read more
- TeammatesWhat are you looking for on your TEAM? Hopefully, you realize that as you go through life you need a good team around you to succeed at the goals you set for yourself and your family. The team members need to know their roles. You will need people to fill in the gaps where you … Read more
- “Value”I find myself pondering ‘value’ and what it means to people. In ‘Appraisal’ there are three views of value. The sales comparison value. The income approach to value. And the cost approach to value. Each of these approaches can have different values. An appraiser puts together an opinion of value. This is not much different … Read more
- Neighbor effectWas doing an appraisal for a client yesterday, and as we must do, you have to analyze the “neighborhood”. Now in ‘appraisal speak’, neighborhood is not subdivision. It may not even be school district. Neighborhood in this purpose is something that has a definition that the appraiser must give to it. The tax records report … Read more
- Heritage and LegacyHeritage and Legacy are instrumental to the incorporation of community. When we consider who we are and what is important to the person we want to be and become, we must consider heritage and legacy. While neither singularly define us, they are substantial characteristics of our existence. Where we have come from within our DNA … Read more
- VisualizationOur ability, or lack of, to see things that are not currently existing, is a skill that is required of good communicators and good realtors. Someone who can look with a client at property and speak into what it will be, can be, and what it will take to get that property where it needs … Read more
We’re on your side.
We consider you our neighbor. And that means two things. First, we want you to have a great experience buying or selling your home. We work hard behind the scenes so that your purchase or sale goes smoothly. Second, we want you to enjoy living in this community we love. So, we welcome our new neighbors as friends. And, we invest our time and resources into this area.