Connecting people to community.
Connecting people to community.
Find Your Dream Home
Beautiful home in East Cobb’s sought after Wyndcliff subdivision! Spacious main floor includes a bright foyer entrance, separate dining room, formal living room and family room, all with gorgeous hardwood floors! Living room features gas, brick firep
The Cobalt Plan built by Heatherland Homes. Features open concept plan. Large living room and kitchen area. Bedroom on the main is perfect for a guest room. 5 additional bedrooms on the upper level. Owner's suite has a fireplace. Oversized 4th bedroo
Come see this remarkably remodeled home in a quiet neighborhood with quick access to I75/575. Walk up to the front porch where you can enjoy sittin' and sippin'! This is NOT your typical split level! Inside has been opened up and modernized to today'
Hurry to this Unique one of a kind, One Owner 4 sides brick ranch in East Cobb! This well maintained home features 4 bedrooms 3.5 baths and is appx 3000 sf on main and an appx 1529 in the full unfinished basement. Enter into the large Den which opens
Live at the top of the hill in the Enclave at Laura Creek! Original owner ready to sell this well built and designed home with great upgrades including the double sided fire place, chef kitchen, oversized master bedroom, terrace level bedroom, media
The Cooper Plan built by Heatherland Homes. Features open concept plan. Kitchen with 42 inch cabinets, butlers pantry, hidden pantry & stainless appliances opens up to a chef kitchen and large great room. Bedroom on main with full bath is perfect as
**The last new construction ranch in East Cobb in 0.68 acres** This 3/2 has an open concept with modern design with 10 ft. ceilings, features a large master suite, walk-in closet, spacious master bath with shower, tub, and double vanities. Beautiful
You do not want to miss this beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home in Marietta! Sleek flooring and an iron spindle staircase greet you upon entry. Enjoy cooking in the eat-in kitchen with an island that has room for seating, a true chef’s dream. The
Recently Listed Properties
Latest Blog Post
- Three Reasons to sell in 2021The first should be money. It is that thing that makes many of us do many different things. Things we do not like to do. And often, we will give much of it for things we want to do. Rarely do we give money away when we do not want to do something. But sometimes … Read more
- Off Market PropertyWhat does it take to find an “off market” property? With today’s market, a buyer’s agent is only as good as their creative resources allow. That means they need a lot of them. Not only did I marry the woman of my dreams in Tristina McElreath, but our business partnership also puts a very analytical … Read more
- TeammatesWhat are you looking for on your TEAM? Hopefully, you realize that as you go through life you need a good team around you to succeed at the goals you set for yourself and your family. The team members need to know their roles. You will need people to fill in the gaps where you … Read more
- “Value”I find myself pondering ‘value’ and what it means to people. In ‘Appraisal’ there are three views of value. The sales comparison value. The income approach to value. And the cost approach to value. Each of these approaches can have different values. An appraiser puts together an opinion of value. This is not much different … Read more
- Neighbor effectWas doing an appraisal for a client yesterday, and as we must do, you have to analyze the “neighborhood”. Now in ‘appraisal speak’, neighborhood is not subdivision. It may not even be school district. Neighborhood in this purpose is something that has a definition that the appraiser must give to it. The tax records report … Read more
- Heritage and LegacyHeritage and Legacy are instrumental to the incorporation of community. When we consider who we are and what is important to the person we want to be and become, we must consider heritage and legacy. While neither singularly define us, they are substantial characteristics of our existence. Where we have come from within our DNA … Read more
We’re on your side.
We consider you our neighbor. And that means two things. First, we want you to have a great experience buying or selling your home. As your local East Cobb realtors, we work hard behind the scenes so that your purchase or sale goes smoothly. Second, we want you to enjoy living in this community we love. So, we welcome our new neighbors as friends. And, we invest our time and resources into this area.